What is SHOGoiN
SHOGoiN Cell Database is a repository for accumulating and integrating diverse human cell information to support a wide range of cell research at the single-cell resolution. It is a significant extension of the world-first human cell database,CELLPEDIA (Database 2011). The database consists of several modules that store cell lineage maps, transcriptome, methylome, cell conversions, cell type markers, cell images with morphology data, and orthologous cells curated from public as well as contracted resources, based on sophisticated cell taxonomy.
- SHOGoiN will soon replace the 7 digit Anatomy ID with a 22 digit Anatomy ID. This change will allow us to show more details about the anatomical location.
- Database was updated. Conversion and Cell Lineage Map were updated.
- FAQ was newly opened.
- Database was updated. Taxonomy, Cell Lineage Map, and Conversion were updated.
- Database was updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy, Methylome, and Cell Marker were added.
- Database was updated. Data in the sections Taxonomy, Transcriptome, Methylome, Cell Conversion, Cell Marker, and Image were cleaned-up and added.
- Cell Lineage Map of S. purpuratus were newly opened.
|SHOGoiN assay data summary||SHOGoiN assay data summary|
Assay data modules