What is SHOGoiN
SHOGoiN Cell Database is a repository for accumulating and integrating diverse human cell information to support a wide range of cell research at the single-cell resolution. It is a significant extension of the world-first human cell database,CELLPEDIA (Database 2011). The database consists of several modules that store cell lineage maps, transcriptome, methylome, cell conversions, cell type markers, and cell images with morphology data curated from public as well as contracted resources, based on sophisticated cell taxonomy.
- Database was updated. Transcriptome was updated. 1571 HCA samples added. Markers was updated. 56 markers added.
- Database was updated. Transcriptome mapping method was changed.
- Database was updated. Transcriptome was updated. 8 early embryonic tissue samples added.
- Database was updated. Methylome was updated. 15 spinal cord samples added.
- The 7 digit Anatomy ID system was upgraded to 22 digit version. The new system provides more details on anatomical information.
|SHOGoiN Assay Data Summary||SHOGoiN assay data summary|
Assay data modules